Academic backgrounds :
- Master Law in Poitiers University
- Public Law master in Paris II-Assas University
- Real Estate & construction Law in Paris II-Assas University
- Graduate Lawyer In Paris School & Taking the oath in January 2004
Since 2004, I have been practicing real estate law and construction law in all its forms.
I performed my last internship in Baker & McKenzie Law firm within public and real estate departments.
Following my « taking the oath » and during three years, I joined a Parisian law fim specialized in real estate matters.
Then, I joined Bouygues Construction and Decathlon International (sports goods company) to hold the position of in house-lawyer to secure real estate transactions.
The varied customers base consisted of private investors, public authorities also individuals.
After few times spent as a lawyer employee in Poitiers, I decided to create my own firm to put myself at the service of litigants, advise them and defend their rights in a very complex normative context.
I choose to install my law firm in Châtellerault’s birthplace to offer you legal solutions adapted to your needs while being responsive and loyal.
Skills domains :
- Real estate law, Construction law, Construction insurance
- Town planning, co-ownership (part owner)
- Sustainable developpment, Subcontracting
- Property sale and purchase
- Commercial & civil leases
- Contract law and liability
- Family law, criminal law
- Legal English
Member of « France Bénévolat Association » in Poitiers and Business networks « RADEC Châtellerault ».